Donation to Ho’Ola Na Pua: suggested $10 per person, or as can.
You have been ‘world traveling’ all summer in our classes. Now it’s time to wrap up your Summer Passport to Health adventure/benefit with a coming-home party! Enjoy entertainment, prizes and honoring our benefit organization, Ho’Ola Na Pua.
We’ll give you a summer highlights multimedia show of what you did in class. We’ll also share a colorful demonstration of movement practices from around the world. Expected performances and demonstrations include:
- Korean Qigong into Swords with Master Chin
- Hawaiian Hula with Kumu Malia
- Egyption Belly Dance with Ms. Willow
- Turkish Belly Dance with Murat
- Nia demo with Renee
- Russian/Israeli Feldenkrais demo with Vivian
- Aerial Lyra & Silks with Megan & Kezia
- Indian Yoga with David
- TRX Yoga with May
- Kids Axion Swords with Master Chin
- Continuum Dance with Eva
- Handstands with Kevin
- Circus Club with Regina
For those who have collected LOTS of international flags, we have prizes. Please be present to receive your prize!
- Sarga myofascial bodywork session with Jivatma (www.sargabodywork.com)
- Wellness coaching from Kendra Gillis
- Private dance lesson with Murat Demirtas
- Medical massage with Kezia Holm (30 minute)
- Personal training session with May del Rosario
- Body Journey massage with Regina Lumsden
- Lomi lomi Hawaiian massage with Malia Helela!
Join us in making our public donation to Ho’Ola Na Pua, a wonderful non-profit organization that benefits precious girls on this island: https://hoolanapua.org
Let’s welcome ‘home’ our Passport to Health travelers. We celebrate with an aerial performance. Our aerial faculty members Megan Rhoden, Angel DaVida and Kezia Holm , along with their students, have been working hard to create for us magnificent demonstrations of Lyra, Aerial Silks and Keiki Aerial. Light refreshments!
Who will our be Passport to Health winners for a wide range of prizes? First prize is a splendid sunset cruise for two! In addition to our previously announced prizes, we have newly added prizes: Aerial teacher Kezia Holm is granting the prize of a horseback yoga session. And Jivatma Messageur is offering sessions of Sarga myofacial bodywork . Other prizes include a session with May Del Rosario, a divine lomi lomi massage with Malia, stand-up paddleboard yoga with Yumi Hi, and gift certificates from Travel by Eda, with more prizes TBA!
Participants, you’ve earned your flags, you’ve tried new classes, you’ve gained a knowledge of the depth of our international faculty members and movement practices offered at Still & Moving Center. You’ve been competing with sheer numbers of flags as well as diversity of flags. COME CELEBRATE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!