Sign up for the challenge at our Reception Desk! Prizes for successful challengers!
The definition of Wholeness
- An undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting;
- A state of robust good health.
The 21 Day Whole You Challenge
What it is: Take care of the Whole You by participating in one activity per day at Still & Moving Center on any 21 days in January, 2017:
- Private Feldenkrais session or
- private training.
Go for variety or go for depth with your activities. Either way, the wholesome practices you participate in at Still & Center will enable you to take care for the Whole You!
You are a whole body-mind-spirit being. You are marvelously complex, with many aspects of yourself that deserve attention. Some parts of you may benefit from the discipline of skilled training, other parts may thrive with the gentleness of well-informed self care-taking. You will enjoy learning something new, building on what you’ve already acquired. Part of your nature likes to draw inward for strength and calm stillness. Another part of your nature delights in the companionship and good cheer of fellow seekers of a wholesome, joyful lifestyle. The Whole You can benefit from your participation at Still & Moving Center.
- Sign up at the reception desk to take the 21 Day Whole You Challenge
- Start with our free January 1st Super Class to get a broad survey of our wholesome class options. Or start later if you’d like.
- Do one healthy activity each day for 21 days in January – the days do NOT need to be consecutive.
- Use your Golden Circle membership or class packs to attend OR use our NEW 1 Month Class Pass.
- Plan to celebrate your Pledge Completion Ceremony on Wednesday evening, February 1st when we will honor all our Pledge Participants.
- a newly designed Still & Moving Center T shirt
- paid entrance to the Great Aloha Run
- a free pre-race coaching session with personal trainer May Del Rosario…
And a healthier, happier, more well-rounded, Whole You!
with May del Rosario
10:00 – 11:00 am starting Aug 17
Improve your range of motion, strengthen, sculpt, tone, improve your core conditioning and overall mind-body balance. Your encouraging teacher, May, includes both seated and standing dance movements, using the therapy band and light weights. She emphasizes awareness, function and conditioning. Great for all levels.
May del Rosario
Moving with May – a personal trainer with over 20 years of ballet, sports fitness and martial arts – is always an invigorating experience! She’s fun, encouraging, challenging and professional. This lady has shared her extensive knowledge of fitness through movement in medical, spa, studio and gym environments. Her classes are for everyone: from uber athletes, to pau hana workers wanting a kick-it-up class, to folks struggling with obesity, to fragile seniors seeking to regain their health. May provides personal fitness sessions, nutrition and weight management counseling. Her group fitness teaching experience includes aerobics, turbo kickboxing, ballet, strength training, power cycling, fitness for the unfit, to name a few. Her energy is absolutely contagious to her students!