“Never Stop Learning. Never stop Exploring. Never stop Dreaming.”
The extraordinary, Bayarma Zobdoeva, will be in Hawaii this January, 2018. A stunning, experienced world class contortionist, Bayarma has been a performer with Angara Contortion Group since 1996 and with Cirque du Soleil since 2010. Still and & Moving Center is privileged to receive her insights and expert advice on stretching and balancing techniques.
OPEN TO ALL LEVELS, Bayarma will gently guide students towards their personal goals.
The workshops below will be held at Still & Moving Center:
- Jan 15-17-19, 2018 7-8 pm $21
Flexibility and stretching (yoga based)
- Jan 20, 2018 1:30-3:30 pm $49
The following class will be held at Samadhi:
- Contortion for performance: Jan 20, 2018 4-6 pm $49
About Bayarma Zobdoeva:
Bayarma affirms that she is living her dream: working for Cirque du Soleil, traveling the world and having the opportunity to meet other amazing and talented people.
She began her contortion training at age 10 in the Russian Republic of Buryatia, where she was born. Before long, she was working in the state circus of Buryatia, where she fell in love with the stage, the applause and the magic of live performance. She has been a performer with Angara Contortion group since 1996 and with Cirque du Soleil since 2010.
- Contortionist and member of Angara Contortion Group
- Honored Artist of the Republic of Buryatia
- Artist/Performer at Cirque du Soleil
- NASM CPT – International Certified Personal Trainer