We are proud to welcome internationally renowned aerial artist and instructor, Alexandra Apjarova, to Still & Moving Center this fall. Originally from Slovakia, Alexandra is a former national champion in rhythmic gymnastics, and a versatile and passionate performing artist specializing in aerial art, dance, rhythmic gymnastics coaching and choreography.
One of the pioneers of the AntiGravity ® Aerial Hammock movement vocabulary for performance, and having performed the original aerial silk hammock routine with the world famous Cirque du Soleil in the critically acclaimed production of “ Delirium”, Alexandra is happy to share her knowledge to help you spread your wings and fly.
Join Alexandra in any of the following classes, and be sure to register in advance as space is limited.
Sunday, November 5th:
- Kids Aerial Level 2 (9:30-10:30am)
- Kids Aerial Level 1 (10:30-11:30am)
- Aerial Yoga (11:45-12:45pm)
Monday, November 6th: Aerial Level 1 (12:15-1:15pm)
- Kids Aerial All Levels (4:30-5:30pm)
- Aerial Level 1 (5:45-6:45pm)
Tuesday, November 7th:
- Aerial Level 1 (6:00-7:00pm)
Wednesday, November 8th:
- Kids Aerial (4:30-5:30)
- Lyra Level 2 (5:30-6:45pm)
Thursday, November 9th:
- Aerial Hammock (5:45-6:45pm)