- This event has passed.
WaveContinuum/Water is Life with Eva Alewa Geueke
August 24, 2018 @ 7:15 pm - 9:15 pm
Fri, Aug 24
Healing power of water evoked through sound, breath and spiral movement.
In this workshop you will learn to:
– Restructure your movement and reverse aging
– Evoke the fluids and spark electricity in the body to heal and multiply healthy cells
– Explore your beauty, strength and creativity through wave movement and sound
– Tap into the wisdom that lies inside of the Body’s fluid system
With this practice
– the spine aligns, joints open,
– muscles lengthen and strengthen,
– heart opens, mind calms, wisdom flows
and spirit soars.
Through Movement Done with Love & Awareness
we create balance in Body, Water and Earth
Healing power of sound breath and spiral movement
Eva Alewa Geueke
Eva Alewa Geueke (Honolulu/ Cologne) practices the path of embodying the sacred through conscious movement and dance. Originally a professional trained dancer who performed and made her own evening length dance pieces she she ultimately felt that teaching will bring more healing and positive change into the world than performing.
After her Feldenkrais training and working intensively with Emily Conrad the founder of Continuum Movement and Susan Harper in the 80ies and 90ties she created Wave-Continuum. This beautiful healing movement practice opens the heart and connects the mover to the wisdom of life embedded in our fluid system of out cells and the universe. Undulating movement meditation, breath and sound bring this ancient awareness to the surface of our consciousness.