- This event has passed.
Thai Yoga Massage Advanced Training Module: Sen Lines and the Myofascia
September 26, 2014 @ 9:00 am - September 28, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$535
with Drew HumeSign Up Now!
Sen Lines and the Myofascia. Essential certification modules 1-3 are pre-requisites for this course. Traditional Thai massage teachings focus on 10 primary energy lines within the body. We are now beginning to find that indeed these lines correlate highly with physical structures known as myofascial pathways.
Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT) can get NCBTMB Continuing Education (CE) credits for this training!
Module 4 Course Details:
This module focuses on:
- Introducing us to the idea and location of myofascial pathways and how they relate to the main energy lines of Thai massage
- Techniques used to manipulate these energy/myofascial lines that include methods of massage and stretching
- Understanding the physiological and the energetic effects of working with the myofascial pathways – Adding new Sen lines to build on our understanding of Sen Kalathari
- Reviewing previous postures and learning to see the sen in all that we do
- Learning an additional 1-hour of massage postures to add to our flow.