- This event has passed.
Taking Control of Your Diabetes Conference
April 30, 2016
Hawaii Convention Center 1801 Kalakaua.
7:30 am to 4:30 pm Health Fair with Still & Moving Center booth
9 am – 5 pm Conference with presentations by May Del Rosario
Parking available at facility
Download the brochure here.
Tai Chair 10:40 to 11:30 am
Dancing for Exercise 1:30 to 3:30 pm
Many other Diabetes-related presentations will be made throughout the conference.
Taking Control of Your Diabetes is a not-for-profit organization founded and directed by Dr. Edelman. Dr. Edelman himself was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 15 and has lived well with the disease for over four decades. He has not let this diagnosis or diabetes define him: he has ‘Claimed his Magnificence,’ as we say at Still & Moving Center! We salute Dr. Edelman and his dedication to the TCCYD mission to educate, empower and inspire people with diabetes to live a healthy, happy, and productive life.
Registration: Online: www.tcoyd.org
- includes morning snack & lunch
- Pre-registration deadline: Wednesday, April 27, 12 noon
- by phone 800.998.2693 – especially if you need financial aid to attend
- Early-bird registration fee: $15 per person or $10 per person for 2 or more registering together
- Day-of on-site registration fee: $20 per person
- Did you get a TCOYD membership with your registration? Be sure to take $5 off your registration fee?