- This event has passed.
Ships are In: Passport to Health Celebration
September 3, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Donation to Ho’Ola Na Pua: suggested $10 per person, or as can.
You have been ‘world traveling’ all summer in our classes. Now it’s time to wrap up your Summer Passport to Health adventure/benefit with a coming-home party! Enjoy entertainment, prizes and honoring our benefit organization, Ho’Ola Na Pua.
We’ll give you a summer highlights multimedia show of what you did in class. We’ll also share a colorful demonstration of movement practices from around the world. Expected performances and demonstrations include:
- Korean Qigong into Swords with Master Chin
- Hawaiian Hula with Kumu Malia
- Egyption Belly Dance with Ms. Willow
- Turkish Belly Dance with Murat
- Nia demo with Renee
- Russian/Israeli Feldenkrais demo with Vivian
- Aerial Lyra & Silks with Megan & Kezia
- Indian Yoga with David
- TRX Yoga with May
- Kids Axion Swords with Master Chin
- Continuum Dance with Eva
- Handstands with Kevin
- Circus Club with Regina
For those who have collected LOTS of international flags, we have prizes. Please be present to receive your prize!
- Sarga myofascial bodywork session with Jivatma (www.sargabodywork.com)
- Wellness coaching from Kendra Gillis
- Private dance lesson with Murat Demirtas
- Medical massage with Kezia Holm (30 minute)
- Personal training session with May del Rosario
- Body Journey massage with Regina Lumsden
- Lomi lomi Hawaiian massage with Malia Helela!
Join us in making our public donation to Ho’Ola Na Pua, a wonderful non-profit organization that benefits precious girls on this island: https://hoolanapua.org