- This event has passed.
AUTHENTIC YOGA with Neel Kulkarni: Karma Yoga, The Path of Work without Attachment to Results
May 17, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
with Neel Kulkarni from India
AUTHENTIC YOGA SERIES May 15 -19
Friday, May 17
6:30 – 8:30 pm evening class
5 classes plus Indian dinner May 18th – $108
10 classes plus Indian dinner May 18th – $208Sign Up Now!
Meditation, asana practice, mantra translation/explanation & chanting
The Margas: Karma yoga is the path of work without attachment to results and deals with performing work efficiently and happily. Through non-attachment, the person’s ego is reduced, the mind becomes clear, and the truth is revealed.
ABOUT NEEL KULKARNI www.authenticyoga.org
Meet Neel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4at6Z4u9w
- 30+ years study of Sanskrit
- 40+ years study of Yoga including most of the classical Yoga Texts including Patanjali Yoga, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Shiva Samhita, etc.
- 35+ years study of Health related topics including Nutrition, Exercises, Ayurveda, Anatomy, Medicines, Hygiene, Naturopathy, etc.
- Studies with revered teachers
- Pandit Balakrishna Sharma, Chairman of Yoga in Board of State Education Department in Kerala, South India
- Yogacharya B.K.S. Iyengar,Yogachaaryaa Geeta Iyengar and Yogacharya Prashant Iyengar, Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI)
“Neel has been my yoga instructor since 2007. He has taught me the most fundamental yoga concepts and practices. This has deeply changed my life – changes that will stay with me forever. Besides the most visible benefits related to better quality of sleep and healthier eating habits, I have seen myself becoming a calmer, more balanced, peaceful and satisfied person. Every day, I enjoy exploring my spirituality and divine nature further. These evolutions would not have been possible without Neel’s dedication, patience and teachings. I am very grateful to him for being my yoga instructor and to life for having made our paths cross. May every person on a spiritual path find such a helpful source of inspiration and universal love.” ~ Cecile Poyet, Virginia