Still & Moving Center Health Protocols
For your health and those around you, and in accordance with public regulations, Still & Moving Center has adopted the following measures to minimize contagion.
As of July 2020, in-person classes are limited to a maximum of:
12 students in the Barefoot Ballroom
5 students in the Dance Dojo.
Due to limited class sizes, students who wish to attend classes in person need to register in advance through our website.
By entering the building you agree to follow these protocols:
- Wear a FACE MASK IN CLASS and throughout the building.
- Wash your hands before entering building and sanitize frequently thereafter
- Receive a touchless temperature reading upon entering: 100 degrees or more, no entry.
- Bring your own yoga mat and equipment, or you can rent or buy it from us.
- If possible, remove yourself from the room to cough or sneeze. (If you cannot, cough/sneeze into your inner elbow.) Leave the building for the day if you continue to cough or sneeze.
- Maintain spatial distance of 6 feet in class and throughout the building.
- Bring in your own water, and eat outside the building.
You may rent or buy: mats, bolsters, blankets, blocks and straps.