Sarga Bodywork Training
Sarga Bodywork’s educational program consists of a Basic Barefoot Course, an Advanced Barefoot Course, and various continuing education opportunities. Courses can be available in Spanish, French, Italian and English.
Our Basic Course is taught with floor-based Sarga Bodywork equipment. While Sarga methodology is similar for both floor-based and raised massage tables, the techniques and equipment for raised massage tables are reviewed in our Advanced Course curriculum.
SARGA BASICS: BAREFOOT CURRICULUM OUTLINE
– Foot-based awareness, mechanics, care & sanitation
– Sarga floor equipment & Sarga Strap safety, setup & care
- Sarga Strap body alignment & wrapping techniques
– Posterior compression techniques
– Seated & standing posterior myofascial applications
– Seated & standing anterior myofascial applications
Duration: 3 Days /18 hours total class time (18CEUs)