Whole Body One-on-One Therapy
With Kristin Klein, Massage Therapist
Sunday, starts Nov 9th
12:00 noon – 5:00 pm
Utilizing a variety of massage modalities including myofascial release, trigger point therapy and Thai stretching, these sessions address the whole body. Releasing chronically held pain patterns in the body can bring a person into a greater state of flow whether it’s riding on a wave or taking the kids to the grocery store. Doterra oils act as a compliment throughout to facilitate well-being. Each One-on-One is unique to the individual and their needs in that moment.
- To hold space for emotions to be brought to the surface with love
- Let go of chronically held/suppressed emotional patterns in the body
- Invite the body/mind back into a state of flow.
- Reveal your most authentic self by clearing the channels of the body.
- Embrace & nurture the Inner Child.
Kristin Klein (MAT # 13835) is a Hawaii Certified Massage Therapist and Yoga Teacher with seven years of experience in various modalities including Pre-natal, Swedish, & Thai massage. She is known for her warm welcoming nature and her willingness to support those seeking a deeper understanding of the body/mind connection through moving meditation. Kristin successfully completed the Nia White Belt Intensive, a somatic education training. Learn more about Kristin’s insights and techniques at wholebodyinsight.com.