- This event has passed.
200 Hour Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training RYT with Claudia Castor
January 6, 2018 @ 9:00 am - January 28, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
Training starts on January 6th, 2018 at 1:30 pm and concludes on January 28th at 6 pm.
Monday – Friday 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday – Sunday 1:30 pm to 6 pm
Early Bird Ends Today $ 3000
After Dec 15, 2017 $ 3500
This training offers a complete curriculum to immerse yourself into the vastness of Yoga in a light and digestible format.
Explore space through Asana, refine your breath with Pranayama, experience the benefits of Yoga as a practitioner and Teacher. Ayurveda, a science of life, defines balance and longevity. Delve into the structures and systems of the body with Anatomy and Physiology. Practicums and mentorships are available.
Ignite a lifelong desire to self-study and to share this vast, ancient yet timeless technique. We are a registered school with Yoga Alliance. Students are invited to deepen their knowledge of Yoga and/or pursue the path of an accredited Yoga Teacher.
- 100 Hours Techniques Training/Practice. Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Mantra, Chanting, Meditation, Mudra and Bandha. Guided practices and learning how to practice and teach these techniques.
- 25 Hours Teaching Methodology. Principles of demonstration, assisting, verbal cues and hands-on, effective and safe sequencing that is fun and creative.
- 30 Hours Yoga Anatomy & Physiology. Musculoskeletal system, Physiology of the bodily systems, organs and Pranic body, Chakras and Nadis.
- 40 Hours Yoga Philosophy/LifeStyle Ethics. The classical roots of Yoga, Patanjali, the four paths and modern day Yoga, Ayurveda the Science of Life and Yoga.
- 30 Hours Practicum. Discover your own voice and practice teaching and observing in an intimate group setting, with opportunity to teach/assist in public classes.
- The Training is open to maximum 10 Students. The 200 Hour Teacher Training Manual is included.
Reserve your space now with a deposit of $500.
Growing up in Europe and traveling throughout the world led Claudia to study and practice yoga in order to encourage a slower and simpler life style. Finding joy and peace through her experience with yoga is what inspired Claudia to begin teaching.
Claudia’s teaching style integrates the functional alignment, core strength, flexibility and balance of Sri T. Krishnamacharya’s classical Hatha yoga lineage as well as the stimulating and creative elements of Kundalini yoga. She also incorporates the heart opening, illuminating, pure love of Bhakti yoga which celebrates life and invites grace to flow. She has extensive training in a variety of lineages, including: Hatha, Kundalini, Tantra, Bhakti, Vinyasa Krama, Zen, Yin as well as the healing science of Ayurveda. Claudia truly enjoys synthesizing all of these wonderful teachings with her own vibrant approach to create unique classes plus individualized private sessions.
Grateful for all the teachers she has met along her path, Claudia continues to enhance her knowledge through studies and practice. Her passion revolves around inspiring students to live their full potential with an open heart and receptive soul.